Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Inside Track retail stores

While doing an Internet search for insoles for my sneakers I found a small chain of stores named Inside Track with locations in both Harrisburg and Lancaster. I visited the Harrisburg location today and the employees were very helpful and did not try to sell me anything I did not need, i.e. it was not a high-pressure sale environment.

I found a Brooks running jacket there for 25% off for about $35, and an Asics technical T-shirt for about $15. The T-shirt was 40% off. Technical in this case means it is made of a material which does not absorb sweat, ala cotton T-shirts.

The store is located in the shopping mall next to Wal-Mart in Harrisburg.

http://insidetrackpa.com/ (website is in its infancy)

Inside Track
6301 Grayson Rd Spc 22
Harrisburg, PA 17111
717-564-2770

No comments:

Post a Comment