Thursday, February 4, 2010

February Plan

Since we only have twenty eight days in February this year, I will have ten percent (3) less days to run. I have been posting about fifty miles per month recently. So I will be shooting for about a forty-five mile month of February.

The overwhelming majority of my runs for the month of January were three miles or less. I would like to run three times a week for a total of twelve outings in February, with each run being five or more miles. Realistically, more miles would constitute only six or seven miles. Six or seven miles takes me slightly over an hour to complete. I generally don't have an entire hour to run.

I also have to factor in my recovery time from long runs. When I run four or more miles it generally takes a day and a half to recover from my sore muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment