Thursday, February 11, 2010

Beautiful Snow

We received about fifteen inches of snow yesterday (Wednesday March 10) in addition to the fifteen we already had from a previous snowfall. As I back out of the driveway I have a three foot high snow wall enveloping my car.

In previous years, I have been sick during snowstorms and have had to shovel and plow while weakened from a cold or flu. Another benefit of my running regimen is I am generally healthier. I was able to make a small workout of my snow eradication responsibilities.

It was nice having everyone in the family at home and enjoying time together yesterday. The boys are getting much better at playing together.

I am going to try and run in the plowed snow today. I have to watch my footing, lest I fall and hurt myself. The air should be very fresh. (and chilly)

No comments:

Post a Comment