Monday, December 14, 2009

Cherry Blossom 10 Mile Run - Not Selected

I received an email today saying that I had not been selected within the lottery to run next year's Cherry Blossom ten mile race in Washington D.C.. I could sign up on a waiting list used for people who will not be able to run the race next year and need to sell their spot. I have decided not to sign up for the waiting list because logistically running at this race was going to cause some problems.

My wife will be in her first semester of her return back to college and we should keep our activities as simple and inexpensive as possible. We would have had to stayed in a hotel in the D.C. area, which would not have been inexpensive.

I need to find another race next year to set my sights on and to use as a motivator for staying in shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment